Call us: (650) 591-5511
32 Float – Key Features
- Provides unprecedented 32-bit image editing tools for Photoshop via filter plug-in.
- Compatible with Photoshop CS3, CS4 & CS5.
- Full support for 64-bit computing architecture (x64) on Mac and Windows.
- Enables local HDR editing on 32-bit images via layer masks prior to tone mapping or return tone mapped images to 16 or 8-bit to Photoshop.
- Accepts 8, 16 & 32-bit RGB images as input from any source in Photoshop.
- HDR image brightness histogram with visible range indicator and digital readout for RGB and Bch values.
- Based on Unified Color's patented Beyond RGB™ color model, allowing for tonal adjustments without color shifts or halos.
- Adjust HDR tonal range with Brightness/Contrast, Local Contrast, Shadow/Highlight and Veiling Glare correction tools.
- Adjust HDR color with White Balance, Saturation and Selective Color Tuning Controls.
- Best of class halo reduction algorithms.
- Perform Sharpening and Noise Reduction on 32-bit Images.
- Single click Dynamic Range Mapping tool.
- Save favorite settings as presets.
- Save favorite processing steps as recipes to apply to other images.
HDR Expose 3 is the pro's choice for creating stunning, natural HDR images.
HDR Expose 3's new Adaptive Tone Mapping, Deghosting and Alignment algorithms elevate HDR imaging to new levels.
HDR Expose 3 ships with Adobe Lightroom and Apple Aperture export plug-ins.
You may view a detailed comparison of Unified Color products on the "Compare Product Features" page.
Make sure to check our Video Tutorials section to learn the features and operation of Unified Color tools.
Have you purchased a product from us before? If so, you may qualify to receive our other programs at a reduced price. Find out more details on the upgrade page.
Subscribe to Unified Color HDR news