HDR Express 2 Specs
Current Version Info:
- HDR Express, version 2 build 10023.
- OS: Intel-based 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS 10.8.x (Mountain Lion),
32-bit or 64-bit (Preferred) Windows (Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8).
- CPU: Dual-core 2.0GHz minimum; quad-core, 2.8GHz is recommended for best performance.
- RAM: 2GB minimum, recommend 4GB.
- Video: Recommend 128M video memory minimum.
- Mac OS: 66.17 MB.
- Windows 32-bit (x86): 11.61 MB.
- Windows 64-bit (x64): 14.10 MB (recommended).
This package includes both Aperture and Lightroom plug-ins, which are installed automatically with the main application.
The Power Of 32-bit HDR Imaging
In digital photography the colors and brightness of each pixel are recorded as binary numbers. Naturally, the more numbers available to you the greater variation you can determine for each pixel. The more variation that you can determine, the richer and more detailed your digital image will be. Your photo editing application most likely describes pixels in 8-bits (256) or 16-bits (65,535).
Imagine the color and tonal variations available to you by working in 32-bit mode (4,294,967,296) in HDR Express 2. All the colors your eye can see are now available for creating your HDR photography image. And, every tool and operation in HDR Express 2 works in the high-precision 32-bit floating point mode which virtually eliminates color shifts and data loss.
Subscribe to Unified Color HDR news
HDR Expose 2 is the pro’s choice for creating stunning and color-accurate HDR images.
This major upgrade incorporates 26 new or improved features making it a full-featured application and not just a tone mapping utility.
HDR Expose 2 ships with Adobe Lightroom and Apple Aperture export plug-ins.